Business Visa (M-Visa)
N.B. Your new Visa will now include a photograph uploaded at the time of application at Visa centre.
Business Visa (M-visa ) is issued to a foreign citizen who is invited to China for visit, research, lecture, business, exchanges in the fields of science, technology, education, culture and sports, or attending various kinds of trade fairs or exhibitions, or short-term study, intern practice for a period of less than 6 months.
Once you have completed your Application form please click on Submit and you will be able to print your form, please note that once you Submit no modifications can be made. Please bring the following documents with you when you visit the Visa Centre:
1. British passport (must be valid for 6 months after your arrival back into the UK and at least 2 full blank pages)
2. A printed copy of your Online Application form and signed. the signature must match the signature on your passport photo page
3. Business Invitation Letter+ copy of the inviter’s ID (if the inviter is a non-Chinese living in China, photocopies of his/her passport information page and valid Chinese visa page/valid residence permit of living in China is required)
4. Copy of passport information page of the applicant
5. Applicant who has obtained Chinese visa before is required to provide photocopy of the latest visa and an applicant who applies for multiple-entry visa is required to provide photocopy of previously obtained multiple-entry visa if obtained before.
6. Full name of the person paying for the cost of the trip
7. Signature and Job Title of Inviter are required together with Company Seal
Business invitation letter issued by a mainland Chinese inviter. It should on a Chinese company’s letterhead, with full address (should be in mainland China, Hong Kong address is not acceptable), company stamp, contact details. Within the content, it should include the travellers’ FULL name, including middle name, Passport number, purpose of the trip, and duration of the trip. It should be the original copy, or scan/copy, we can NOT accept e-mail format.