Business Visa (F-Visa)
Business Visa (F-visa ) is issued to a foreign citizen who is invited to China for visit, research, lecture, business, exchanges in the fields of science, technology, education, culture and sports, or attending various kinds of trade fairs or exhibitions, or short-term study, intern practice for a period of less than 6 months.
- British passport(must be valid for 6 months after your arrival back into the UK and 2 full blank pages)
- One passport-size photo with a light coloured background
- One completed and signed visa application form, the signature must match the signature on your passport photo page
- Business Invitation Letter
- Copy of passport information page of the applicant
- Applicant who has obtained Chinese visa before is required to provide photocopy of the latest visa; and an applicant who applies for multiple-entry visa is required to provide photocopy of previously obtained multiple-entry visa if obtained before.
- One Signed Declaration Form
Business invitation letter issued by a mainland Chinese inviter. It should on a Chinese company's letterhead, with full address (should be in mainland China, Hong Kong address is not acceptable), company stamp, contact details. Within the content, it should include the travellers' FULL name, including middle name, Passport number, purpose of the trip, and duration of the trip. It should be the original copy, or scan/copy, we can NOT accept e-mail format.