Tourist Visa (L-Visa)
Tourist and family visit visa (L-visa) is issued to a foreign citizen who comes to China for tourist purpose, family visit or other personal affairs.
- British passport (must be valid for 6 months after your arrival back into the UK and 2 full blank pages)
- One passport-size photo with a light coloured background
- One completed and signed visa application form, the signature must match the signature on your passport photo page
- Flight tickets + hotel booking; OR invitation letter + copy of the inviter's ID
- ( if the inviter is a non-Chinese living in China, photocopies of his/her passport information page and valid Chinese visa page/valid residence permit of living in China is required)
- Copy of passport information page of the applicant.
- Applicant who has obtained Chinese visa before is required to provide photocopy of the most recent visa; and an applicant who applies for multiple-entry visa is required to provide photocopy of previously obtained multiple-entry visa if obtained before
- One Signed Declaration Form
Invitation letter should contain: information of the applicant (i.e. full name,Passport Number, gender, date of birth, purpose of visit, date of arriving and leaving China, place of visit, relations between the applicant and the inviter, financial support during stay in China) and information of the inviter (i.e. name, contact number, address, inviter's signature and inviter's ID number front and back copies).